GRE is fully forward – integrated and comprehensive EPC solutions provider. We deploy world-class technology to designing, installing and commissioning benchmark solar projects.
The company, over the years, has developed an accredited expertise in engineering and technology with the highly skilled and dedicated solar professional team.
GRE specifies in turnkey EPC projects for solar PV installations on land as well as the rooftop.
Process for EPC
- Site Survey
- System Optimization
- Statutory Approvals
- Detailed Designing
- System Installation
- Comprehensive Maintenance
Types of EPC
1. Our EPC offering includes turnkey installation ranging from designto commissioning, followed by operation and maintenance (O&M) as required by our customer.
Key Features :-
- Customer purchases and owns the PV system.
- We install and commission the PV system. Further, we operate and maintain it as per the customer’s need.
- Customer gets government subsidi9es, tax benefits, etc., whichever applicable.
- Customer’s monthly payment is towards EMI if a bank loan is availed.
- Customer’s savings are based on reduced purchase of electricity from the distribution company.
- This model is qualified under ‘net-metering’, which is currently being widely promoted.
2. We directly or indirectly (through our investors) own the rooftop PV system and sell the solar-generated electricity to our customer at a mutually decided rate.
Key Features :-
- Customer does not bear the upfront cost of the PV System.
- We will own and directly oversee the performance of the PV system.
- While we (or our investors) can claim the tax benefits, our customers can indirectly enjoy these benefits by paying a lower rate of the solar electricity.
- Customer’s monthly payment is towards the solar electricity consumed.
- Customer benefits by paying a lower rate for the solar electricity consumed.
- This model qualifies under ‘net-metering’, which is currently being widely promoted.
Services We Offer
We offer to commission and install solar panels, large scale installation of polycrystalline silicon solar pv, monocrystalline silicon solar pv, thin film solar pv and turnkey projects on solar energy installations.